Bambi

Donator
Username: Bambi

Steam32 ID: STEAM_0:0:72823153

Your age: 25

Current playtime: 4 days+

Sb link: Bans and Comms

Primary server: US 2fort

General online times & time zone: UTC-4. Can’t really say when I’d exactly be online. But regardless, I could dedicate whatever the required times are expected from me.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yeah

Previous experience: I was a jailbreak admin for numerous years on and off for this community while also helping mentor a lot of the former admins here.

I also have previous experience in other community servers. I doubt that’s really relevant but if you want to know more you can reach out to me about it.

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?

I bring a lot of experience from not just jailbreak but on all servers in general. I’m very familiar with the Panda system and how things operate around here as well as what’s expected of me. Therefore, I won’t really need too much help settling back in and instantly making a difference on the server. This might be especially good since in US2forts case, There’s currently no assigned admins for the server and plenty of problems ranging from extreme toxicity to hacking. I know I won’t be able to handle reports on the forums right away, but I can still take care of admin calls for most problems that happen on the server.

I have a good understanding of the current player base and the current admin team on panda and get along with pretty much everyone. On top of that, I personally think the US2fort server is a delicate case where if anyone just comes in with the panda type moderation, there would be backlash from players on the server. Knowing this, I have a good idea of what I’d need to do to deal with problems that may occur on the server.

I enjoyed admining panda. It's funny, every time I think I'm ready to leave I end up back right back here. I've built a lot of great memories and friends here, and while most of that may have moved on, I still want to come back for a little while longer and help my favorite TF2 community. Some people were probably expecting me to apply to jailbreak, originally that was my goal. However, I see loads of interest and an already stacked team over there, plus there's no way I could offer the same level of time and effort a game mode like jailbreak wants from people, let some newer faces shine over there.

On a side note regarding the past. I debated whether or not to bring it up here but ultimately, I don’t really want to dive too far into it. It’s been quite some time and a lot of things have changed. I’m not the first nor last person to come here and do a few bad things. Plenty of people and current admins today could relate to that and plus, I’d rather this not be the vocal point of the application. I don't mean to sound overconfident of course but aside from the bad, I also felt I did my job here superbly. I obviously need to cut out those bad habits, but I believe I've turned a new leaf here and have a better understanding of what will be expected from me. If anyone does have any questions, I can answer them wherever appropriate.

Bans/Comms/Mutes: 720<1440<4320<10080<43200<Perm with the exception of hacking or other serious offenses

Sprays: Ranging from erotic or inappropriate I’ll give a clear message to the offender and remove the spray, followed by a spray ban if seen again.

Users who are viewing this thread